Travel insurance is only available to serving and retired members who subscribe to the Benefits Scheme/Continued Life Cover. If any of the following statements are applicable to you, or travelling companion, you must contact the Federation Office on 028 90764200:
- Live permantly outside of the UK.
- Over the age of 65.
- Travelling with children not in full time education, or over the age of 21.
- Travelling for more than 30 days.
- Are working abroad.
- Have a pre-existing medical condition, taking medication, or your journey is dependent upon the health of another person.
- Participating in a sport of any nature, including winter, hazardous or competitive.
- The cost per person of the trip exceeds £5,000;
I confirm that none of the statements above are applicable to me as the policy holder, or any of my travelling companions who are covered under this policy.
Please select this box to continue to next step.